that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

14 November 2006

Hello, Hello, Hellooooo…

Yes I know it has been a while since my last post. I apologize. It’s been a crazy month. In fact I can’t even remember exactly what happened.

The three main events were language training in Pogradec, Halloween, and the sad one, my trip back home for my grandmother’s funeral. I’ll give you details about each happening in separate posts.

I am now back in Berat and trying to get settled into my new place. Oh yeah, I moved to a different house. I had such a whirlwind of a week before returning home and then to be gone for a week. My routine is really messed up. Hopefully I can spend the next week getting resettled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home