that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

20 September 2006

Snail mail and care packages...

Now that you have purchased the perfect birthday card for me, you still have to address it and get it the mail. Let me help you there. Instead of having you search through your address book, I thought I'd give you my mailing address:
James Williams
Bashkia Berat
Lagja "28 Nentori"
Bulevardi "Republika"
BERAT
ALBANIA

If you have already sent your various mailings or packages to my other address. No worries. I still live there. I might be moving the first of November but that's for a later post.

Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are hilarious! I'm mailing mine out this weekend - late to get to you, but VERY early for me to send!

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a different address than the one you gave me earlier...did you receive the ultimate "card of the Dutch" that we sent?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home