that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

26 September 2007

Better late than never...


Recently I decided to get my lazy self back into shape. Preferably a shape not descriable as squishy, soft, pluffy, or the most vile of words HUSKY. I had to wear Husky jeans as a child and I'm still scarred by that experience. My inspiration for this renewed fitness focus stems from three different people calling me fat. Two were meant more as compliments and one was not. Regardless of how people think I look, I am getting a little more love in my handles.
I'm starting simple. One day running, next day light gym workout, with the weekends off. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up as the cold and wet weather begins.

For now I leave you with a gorgeous picture of me modeling much-needed sweat bands, a gift from Marisa to help stop the sweat from cascading down my shaved dome.

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!! :)

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gimme more!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger lydia said...

Happy birthday James!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home