that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

23 August 2007

Fire in the hills...


No really. There's a fire in the hills. It's been at least 30 years since it last rained. Everything is really really dry. I'm not sure how the fires are starting since we don't have lightning but they are all over Albania.

The fires in Berat have been hills surrounding the city. Fortunately I am far from the flames. The fires would have to traverse lots and lots of concrete communist apartment buildings before they could reach me. Yay for communist architecture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home