that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

05 August 2007

this just in...


Though I am sure my infatuation with my Internet will be waining soon enough, I thought I would share with you some random news/rumor that previously would not have made it to the pages of my blog. I recently heard that it is now against the law to sell sliced bread in Albania. Yep. Gone are the days of "the best thing since sliced bread." I must say I think this is a step in the wrong direction. Seriously. Do they expect me to cut it myself? You know there are machines that can do that?

What is really sad about this possible law is that it will not be enforced for long. REAL laws don't get enforced. So what do they do? They make stupid laws ( in the interest of being PC, I don't know why they are doing this, there might be a good reason somewhere out there). A couple months ago they banned smoking indoors. That lasted like two days. It's such a joke.


So the next time you want to make a tasty sandwich or one of the other one trillion things you can do with sliced bread, think of Albania and our "pre-sliced" life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home