that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

03 July 2007

Meet Marisa...


Marisa (left) and Jamie from Vlora
The Berati crew would like to introduce you to Marisa. She is the new volunteer in Berat. She arrived in Berat a few weeks ago. For the next two years she will be keeping herself busy, hopefully, in various health education/promotion activities.
Katie and I are excited to be the experienced volunteers in town. Now we have someone who looks up to us and cheerishes every profound word of wisdom we dispense (yeah, that's probably not the case but you don't live here so you have to take my word for it :) ).
So join me in wishing Marisa shume sukses (much success, tough one huh).
And apparently I have a theme of randomness if that's possible. This weekend I wanted to take pictures but I couldn't find my camera. Shume keq (very bad). I even cleaned my house, well at least tiddied up a bit. No luck. I remembered last having it in car of Katie's counterpart on our way back from Kucove. Yesterday I saw her and asked if I left the camera in her car. She said no. I was nervous then because if it wasn't there, then I had no idea what I did with it. After telling her that I had lost it, she smiles and tells me that indeed I did leave my camera in her vehicle. She had just now seen it. Turns out she was joking with me. Yay for being comfortable enough to joke around, boo for me getting scared. And if you haven't noticed, I am prone to losing stuff.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You?!? Lose things? I find that hard to believe...I mean I was only called 3 times in a year to help you find your missing wallet. That's not SO bad...:0)
MISS YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home