that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

24 May 2007

beautiful belgrade, post bummed...

Now that I have had some time to heal from the losses I suffered while in Belgrade, I thought I would share with you some of the prettier parts. Lots of pretty old buildings and churches and trees, quite a lovely city. Later I'll actually describe my trip but for now pictures will do.

Saint Sava Church, under construction, will be largest Orthodox church in the world

a bombed out building from when NATO was not happy with Serbia and the Kosovo Crisis





and to finish them off, a rather unhappy little girl. I have no idea what the billboard is about.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi James ! I hope you are keeping Mona safe! I miss her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home