that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

03 April 2007

My new neighbors...

I would like to introduce to you my new neighbors. The current count is 11 dogs, 9 of which are new and do not belong to my landlord. The dog in the picture in the top right, curled up asleep, is Mangy. He's kinda the meaner one and he is usually tied up. I like him the most because he just looks so sad and his fur is SO dirty. He approaches me with his head hung low and brushes against my leg until I pet him. I only pet his head because I am afraid to touch the rest of his dirty coat. Our other dog is pictured second from the right in the bottom row. She's cleaner so I pet her more. She has learned that belly rubs are quite nice. I don't think either of these dogs have ever been petted or actually cared for. I bought them dog treats, which are new to the country and only available in Tirana. They didn't eat them. They don't know what they are. Plus I am guessing the treats aren't that tasty.
These other dogs started showing up two weeks ago. I am not sure why. My landlord doesn't seem to think it's a problem. At first I was nervous having to pass through the gang but I was fine. I think they knew I was a good guy and wouldn't hurt them. I made sure to pet our dogs so the others could see I was nice. I think it worked. If you want a dog with character, I can try to bring one home for you. Just let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home