that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

16 February 2007

Roses are red...


Happy Valentine's Day.
I had a great Valentine's Day even though I am far away.

Through the tireless efforts of Terralyn, I was able to send the lovely flowers pictured above to my Sweetheart Mona. Terralyn had to order (my request proved too complicated for online ordering) and pick-up the flowers to deliver to Mona. A bit incovenient but not a big deal unless you factor in the "blizzard" like conditions in central Indiana. Terralyn got stuck twice while playing her role as Cupid. Much, much thanks to Terralyn.

We had a lovely dinner with some friends. It was quite the feast. We even used a no-bake cheesecake dessert with freshly puréed strawberries drizzled on top. I also shared my bounty of Necco Sweethearts with my Albanian (and American) friends. Surprisingly Albanians already know about Valentine's Day but the candy was a new treat. I loved explaining the words on the hearts, I Love You, Go Girl, Awesome, etc.

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

L&MYM

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did well. keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home