that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

16 January 2007

Party like it's 2007...

Due to my tummy troubles/ walking pnuemonia, I was in Indy for New Year's Eve. Awesome! My sister and I hit the town with my friends Bryan & Angie, Denise, and some new friends.
The evening ranks high on my list of Way Cool New Year's.
My friends were brave souls and experienced a little bit of Albania in the form of raki (Albanian moonshine). We had to be creative to get into the soldout event at a hotel downtown but once inside good times were had by all. I unexpectedly ran into my friend Lydia who was with her good friend Carissa, who I hadn't seen since 2002-ish. Kicking around a few of the 20,000 ballons that fell at midnight was fun. At the end of night we, through persistence, charm, and a little machismo from Bryan, we piled into a taxi and headed home.

The night had it all, friends, fun, and merriment.
Picture of the gang at the end of the night (LtoR)Zach, Denise, Dani, Angie, Terralyn, Penny, Bryan (above), Pat, and me

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, just so you know, Dani's friend's name is Penny, not Patty.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger james said...

Ooops. Thanks. I knew that. I swear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home