that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

01 December 2006

Momma I’m comin home…

I tend to be bad at notifying people about major life events, for example, moving to Albania to join the Peace Corps. Here is your heads up. I am coming home for two weeks for Christmas.
Of course two weeks won’t be enough time but I want to see everybody I can. I don’t really have any set plans. If you are available for a lunch or dinner, what am I saying, I will do coffee, snacks, dessert, and breakfast, email me. I will figure out my schedule and see what I can do.
Oh, you should know that I am craving Mexican food somethin’ fierce. Viva la Mexico!

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are craving Jose Cuervo, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home