that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

14 November 2006

Simply Sublime Samara...


Congratulations are in order to my sister Tamara. On October 20, she gave birth to Samara Elyana Edith Duquette. Weighing around 8 lbs 8 oz, she made her debut into this world after finally deciding to give mom a break. She was originally due on the 14th I think. Apparently Tamara is great hostess, her kids tend to want to stay inside her belly.

Oh, do you see all that hair? Obviously she didn't get that from me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home