that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

01 February 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday...

Go Colts!
I did some fenagling and now I will be viewing the Super Bowl in a couple days. Yaahoo!
Myself and 9 other volunteers will be in Tirana on Sunday to see the Big Game. Our director arranged something for us. I am not sure what the set up will be. I don't even care if we watch on a 13" black & white TV. I just gotta see the game.
Right after the game, I have to head back to Berat for work. I could stay in Tirana but then I'd have to use a vacation day and that's no fun. It'll be a long day but I am sure I will be able to ride the adrenalin rush and work through the day.

Which reminds me, I had the most awesome week last week. I'll tell you more later.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be taping the game and returning to Berat with it won't you??????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home