that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

19 January 2007

9 to 5...




Some pictures of my office. The first picture is the building where I work. It's in the beautifully detailed style of Communist architecture. My office is on the first floor. I stare out of the two windows on either side of the "P" sign. I have actual natural light which is nice when it's overcast and we don't have any power.
The second picture is of me chilling at my desk. That's basically how you will find me everyday, sitting at my desk with my laptop in front of me. We actually have two computers in my office already but I like using mine better than the outdated one that sits behind me.
The third picture is of my supervisor Emiljano. He's awesome. His English is good so that's really helpful. He's a hard worker and a good friend.
I will later post a picture of Axhem my other office mate.

Random question posed by Axhem yesterday. As we are sitting in a cafe, he asks me in Albanian, pointing to our waiter, "Do the waiters in America have butts?" I just laughed. Maybe I didn't understand the question. Emiljano translates and then to make sure we are clear, Axhem tells the waiter, who is a friend of his, to turn around and show us his lack of a posterior. I had no answer for him.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. I think that should be hiring criteria for waiters. "Well, you have a wonderful background. Perfect skills for the job, but I'm sorry we can't hire you. You can't deny that you clearly have a butt."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home