that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

09 July 2007

Turn off the lights...

Ah the return to normal life has finally come. We are now without power from 10am to 4pm. Last week we had power 24hrs a day. Alas, that bit of wonderfulness is over.

I am super busy again this week with random stuff. I hope the lack of power doesn't screw everything up.
Tonight I am going to a the graduation ceremony for Katie's class and tomorrow is the big party. It should be fun.

The power is out and the Internet will be gone soon. Hopefully I'll be able to post more soon.

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi James - this is Angie. just wanted to let you know that we still think about you!

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are slacking in the posting department. I know you must have something to share about life in Albania? Just think another few days and it will be Aug. My time flies when we are having fun :)

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! new record, 3 weeks with nothing to say? Whats up with that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home