that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

04 May 2006

berat is so hot...

I don't know if I specifically mentioned this but I found out where I will be living and working for the next two years. I totally lucked out and I am heading to a really really old city called Berat (or Berati, depending if you are refering to it in the definite form, yeah welcome to my world of language).

Anyway, check it out.

I assume so people might actually wanna come see me now that I am in a gorgeous and historicallly significant city.

later,
xhemsi
sorry i just dig my name with an X. how cool is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home