that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

18 May 2006

Game on…

Guess who’s got game. Obviously it’s me. Despite what you might have heard I’ve got some mad b-ball skills. Ok, not really. I have, however, stumbled upon a little strategy. Now you see, I can’t make a shot to save my life. I can however hussle and rebound, both of which are much easier when you play against people who do not normally play basketball or are a bit out of shape. So I managed to not embarrass my fine Hoosier state, not that I did it proud either. Baby steps remember, baby steps.
I managed not to injure myself the past weekend. I was rather excited about this but then came Monday and Tuesday. While throwing the disc on Monday, I expertly caught the disc and in the process bruised my middle finger. Ok, no big deal. What is or could be a big deal is the lack of feeling have in my right heel. It doesn’t hurt. I guess that’s obvious since I said “lack of feeling.” It feels like it has fallen asleep. The problem is that I first noticed this yesterday evening. I’m not sure what’s happening. I am guessing that there is a problem with one of my shoes that I wore that day. Don’t worry. I will let you know when the feeling returns to my heel. In the mean time, I want all of you to not take for granted the fact that you can feel your heel.

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My heels OK, but my whole left side is trashed :) I had an unexpected wipe out on the Monon Tuesday. Don't worry, the car didn't manage to actually hit me.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

O yeah - you can now get the whole story on my blog - http://iceeteatime.blogspot.com/
Navigate at your own risk! I love you Brother!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home