that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

30 May 2006

swimming pools & movie stars

It took me just over two months but I found a swimming pool in this country. Granted it's in Tirana and that's not the typical Albania but I'll take it. BTW, the shift key on this keyboard is shorter and in the lost space is the backslash key. \It's a little annoying. See I didn't even plan to mess up there. |I will prolly give up on capitalization soon. how bout now\? argh that shift key.
We had our conference with our Albanian counterparts. This was the first time we all met them. It was held in Tirane at a nice hotel just outside the city. obviously the highlight for me was the pool.
Jimmy <3 pools.
that's Jimmy hearts/loves (the <3 is suppose to look like a heart, get it?) pools. but you already knew this. we also had shower curtains much to my delight. for some odd reason, this country does not believe in shower curtains. you just go ahead and splash all over the floor. the food was good too. overall, very nice.

i suppose my title is a little misleading. i did not, to my knowledge, see any movie stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home