that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

09 June 2006

beautiful berat...


Another shot of the castle of Berat. I'm going to like sneak up to the castle and just taking tons of photos.
I also plan on "needing" to take several photos for my "work" at the Bashkia (municipality). Hehe. It'll be tough to pull myself away from the office to take photos of all the historic stuff. I'm also going to try to use the work excuse to take pictures inside the really old churches which is normally prohibited. I have two years to butter up the people who would give me permission for that. Does that count as work?
Speaking of work, on the serious side, it turns out that they were expecting an environmentat expert. they got me instead. i'm going to have to become one soon. one of my first projects is to research the waste management and a landfill project. wish me luck. good thing i did a paper in college on soil suitability and landfills (it was with Jessica for Nihal's class, wahwahahhaha).
oh and sorry for the abuse of quote marks. it's a nasty habit.

I am thinking of going to a training session. So I'm off like a dirty shirt.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh...I like the "work" excuse. I see myself using that in the future. Good luck with wastewater - yuk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home