that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

08 August 2006

bad blogger...

I cannot figure out how to get rid of the disclaimer at the top of the page. I don't want it there. It took me a couple of guesses to get it at the side where my Profile is. I just spent an hour trying to figure it out. It's a shame I can't even handle simple website "editing". Hehe. The quote key " and the AT symbol @ are switched. Random.
Speaking of random. The internet guy recently sprayed the bathroom and the trash can with air freshener. I appreciate the thought but now it smells like a locker room, not a dirty stinky one rather one where they are trying to cover up the smell of it being a locker room. Lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home