that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

10 July 2006

Brenner Luggage is the Best…

www.brennerluggage.com
Perhaps I have found the best luggage store in Indianapolis, maybe even the world.
I bought an electrical outlet converter/adapter before I left. When I got here, it didn’t work. I finally got around to emailing Brenner’s to see if they could assist me, even though the problem was probably the responsibility of the manufacturer of the product and not with the store. The next day I had a response from Mr. Brenner himself asking me for my address and a little more information so he could send me a new fuse for the converter.
I decided to give it another shot with a different outlet and device before having a replacement fuse sent and it worked. No need for a replacement. Nevertheless, customer service like that is so refreshing. Can you imagine a big box retailer like Wal-mart even responding to my email. God bless independent, local retailers.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You're such a good customer. And a good brother. I'd recommend you to anyone who asked :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home