that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

20 June 2006

Where’s the beef…

I had a lovely dinner of stuffed peppers and stuffed intestines. Yep that’s right. I was even told what they were before I ate them. And get this, I actually like them, especially the stuffing part. The texture, which is usually what does ya in, wasn’t too bad. I must admit that I would rather just eat the stuffing stuff and not the intestine but whatev. At least it’s not cow tongue. That just doesn’t do it for me.
There are all kinds of other food surprises that await me. I will keep you posted and drooling for more.
Bon appetit.
By the way, people often ask for the equivalent English phase. I don't think they believe me when I say we actually say Bon appetit.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Mona said...

Ok....after my run-in with the stomach flu not too long ago, reading about you eating intestines just didn't sit well with me. Normally I would praise you for your courage, but right now I'm just going to go with "GROSS!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home