that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

02 July 2006

Careful, it’s hot…

Guess what. I burn. I mean I really burn.
We went to the beach yesterday with the Red Cross. I didn’t put on any sun block. Yes, I know that a big mistake. I accept the consequences of my lack of actions. Though it didn’t help that yesterday was my first exposure to a full day of sun, I still contend that the sun is more intense here. Don’t ask me why or how. It’s just a theory.
Oh and while retrieving a soccer ball from an inlet with really squishy, nasty, and slimy bottom, I lost a sandle. The earth basically just swallowed my foot. I fought back but in the process lost the sandle. So sad. For frequent readers of "jimmyloubill" this story sounds oddly familiar to the mud mishap of my training site mate Juliet. I guess I laughed a little too much at that one.
The rest of the day I walked around with only one sandle on. It was rather amusing. It’s not like I don’t already standout here enough.
Even with all my troubles, the day was good. It felt great to go to the beach. I had fun and met some new people.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would've paid to see you single-shoed :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home