that's our james

Disclaimer: This is my blog. No one else's. This is what I think about stuff. If others think the same thing, it's up to them to express it. The sole purpose of my writings is to keep my friends and family informed. My opinions are just that, opinions so don't get to worked up if something offends you. Thanks.

13 July 2006

they say it's your birthday...


Don't worry you didn't miss my birthday (October 2nd, just as a reminder).
We celebrated the birthday of Ryan (to my left), who lives in a nearby city. The event was hosted by yours truly. The cake was made by my site mate Katie (second from right).
Here's a side note. I am the warden for my region, which includes all these people and a couple more. being a warden means that I am responsible for these people in case of emergency. LOL. Me? Responsible? Oh well, whatev.
Wish them luck :)

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To your credit, once you became aware of an emergency situation, you would indeed act responsibly. The trouble is in somtimes tracking you down to notify you of the emergency.

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emergency...mmm...you'd better not put burning candles on a cake then...;-)

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger james said...

Oh anonymous, I'm not sure if you know me but thank you for the reassurance. I am afraid I am always reachable. blasts the cell phones that i love so dearly.
Don't worry dutchie, i've passed my pyro phase. well most of it :)

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not worried. You are the one I would've picked too. Maybe I should start a fan club...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home